In this post, we will recommend to you 5 Best Shopify Request a Quote Apps. This list is made up of reviews by hukcommerce experts, to help you to refer and choose quality apps.
Top 5 Request a Quote Apps for Shopify
Request a Quote, Convert a Quote to Order, Hide Price. Globo Request a Quote allows your customers to submit quotes for any product and bargain for the best price. If you agree with these quotes, you can turn them into orders!
Your customers can click on the “request for quote” button and fill in the request for quote form. After they submit a price quote, an email will be sent to you automatically (store owner).
- Build request for quote forms using drag-drop.
- Supports unlimited number of RFQ form fields.
- Allow customers to upload a file via the quote form.
- Customizable quote form, button, text.
- Supports all kinds of HTML input including text, checkbox, radio, dropdown selection, date time, HTML text, and file upload.
- Convert a quote to orders and send an invoice to the customers.
- Automated Email to admin and customer when the customer submits a request for quotation.
- Supports customizable email content, and subject.
- Allow your customers to request a list of products or a single product for each quote.
Price: 0 – 24,99$.
Let customers make wishlist of products and request quote. You can feel the quality by using this full featured quoting tool. An optimal medium of communication between the buyer and seller. Send email to store owner and the requester in each request.
- App allows your visitors/customers to add products to a wishlist and submit an easy “request for a quote” form to the Site Owner. This gives an opportunity for the Site Owner to give special rates based on the quantity/amount of the order. At the same time, allows the customer to bargain for better prices. It leads to better understanding and sales.
- The app is ideal for rental stores, providing custom services, or anything that would benefit from the customer being able to receive a custom quote. Customers add the products they are interested in to their wishlist and when ready click a button and their list is sent to the store owner along with their name, email, and an optional short message.
Price: 9,99 – 19,99$.
Add “Get a Quote” button with custom contact form. Hide prices. With “Get a Quote & hide prices” application you can hide product price and “Add to cart” button and replace them with “Get a Quote” button. A customer will be able to send you the quote request using the custom-built contact form. You will receive all the quote details immediately on your email address.
- Add “Get a Quote” button and your phone number details to a product page.
- Hide price and “Add to cart” button.
- Add a unique custom contact form to each product page allowing your customers to ask about the price and send their requirements…
An easy way to negotiate pricing with Customers. This app enable customer quotations request from the front end and also store owner can create quotations request from shopify admin for their customers!
- It allows you to manage customer quotations.
- Customer can also send a quote for product variant.
- Track quote status and communicate with customer through comments.
- Convert quote to draft order with discount prices.
- Quick quote form on product details page.
- Hide add to cart button on quote enabled products.
- Hide prices on quote enabled products.
- Hide other theme elements from app admin such as: “Quick View”,”Wish-list icon”,”Product Qty. Box”, “Product Variants Drop downs” on quote enabled products.
- Enable / disable quote for specific products.
- Language translation options.
- Easy to use app template short-code.
Satisfy each inquiry with private quotes. Request a Quote app gives the customers a power of adding product quotes by submitting a quote form via the “add to quote” button. Store owners will automatically receive email notification of the details and send back the quote. When the price negotiated satisfies both sellers and customers, a request can be turned into an order successfully.
- Customize the “Add to Quote” button.
- A user-friendly in-app interface makes it easy for you to manage tools the way you want.
- Customize email templates to send customers.
- Easily create and manage quote form.
- Show current quote status and quoting process.
- Include expiry date in the email with PDF invoice.
- Instant email notifications for new quotes, comments, or messages.
- Set rules for certain products on whose page you want to show the “Add to Quote” button.
- Customize the quote form…
Hope this list of Top 5 Shopify Request a Quote Apps will help you.
Thank you for reading!