In this post, we will recommend to you 4 Best Shopify Profit Tracking Apps. This list is made up of reviews by hukcommerce experts, to help you to refer and choose quality apps.
Top 4 Profit Tracking Apps for Shopify
Real-time profit tracking. Insightful cost & product analytics. We started as entrepreneurs but ended up as problem solvers for one reason: No souls in this world enjoy wasting hours bouncing from one financial report to another – only to know their profit. We don’t think you love it either.
Today we help store owners save 20+ hours each month by turning profit analytics into a simple and lovable experience. You deserve to enjoy the experience of counting your money without any nuisance.
TrueProfit is a financial analytics app that does exactly what it says: showing your true profit. All in real time and on autopilot.
- Auto & real-time tracking.
- Improvement insights.
- Monitor on the go with mobile app.
- Quantity breaks for shipping costs…
Price: 0 – 19,95$.
Track Costs, Profit, Expenses & more. SimplyCost saves you time by calculating profit of your sales. It takes into consideration discounts, refunds, shipping and taxes. You can add other cost in addition to your product cost to track your profit accurately.
- Bulk upload cost prices.
- Bulk edit cost prices.
- Update cost price from Shopify order details page.
- Update cost price of your sales history.
- View profit per order.
- Edit cost price of custom items.
- Support additional cost (e.g: shipping cost, handling cost, etc).
- Option to include shipping as profit.
- Export sales orders history with cost price.
- Export reports…
Real-time profit and expenses dashboard, analytics and more. Do you know how much profit you make daily or monthly? Or profit per order or product? Do you know all your expenses and COGS over time, or even right now? What about how much you’re spending, and on what?
BeProfit is the most accurate profit calculator on Shopify. Its dashboard makes tracking your store’s profit and expenses over time a breeze.
Skip calculations and data spreadsheets! Get a profit dashboard, with financial charts and insights to improve your profits and online sales.
- Track Costs – Track orders, your marketing ad spend (Facebook & Google Ads), shipping fees, cost of goods sold (COGS), and add custom spends (e.g. rent). Monitor and download any financial report for your accounting.
- Optimize Your Store – Once you know your expense patterns, savings and business profits you can optimize the right areas!
- Account Integrations – Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Shipping. Order data is pulled straight from your Shopify Account (or import as a CSV/manually).
- One Time Setup – One setup and you’re good to go. If all accounts are synced, your dashboard will auto-update.
Price: 0 – 29$.
Track your revenue, ad spend, shipping and more. Snapshot is a profitability reporting app that gives you the ability to sync your sales, COGS, ad spend from Facebook, ad spend from Google Ads, and shipping costs from Shipstation all into Shopify so you can view a financial snapshot of their profitability in real time. No more going to 5+ different websites to pull your data. You can view it all in one easy-to-read dashboard!
- On-Demand P&L.
- Key Metrics.
- E-mail Scheduling.
Hope this list of Top 4 Shopify Profit Tracking Apps will help you.
Thank you for reading!